Dec 12, 2012

Sick times ahead

This weekend I got sick and couldn't fully work...

A friend helped me applying textures on a model in Blender so I hope to be able to texture my place holders soon. Here comes the first ever textured model I made!
Simpler 3D model ever : a cube
I also worked on gameplay. Structure construction is getting better and better! Warehouse store capacity is now handled : building a warehouse will increase the zone's storage capacity.

Structures are no more built in one click : building takes time. They don't provide any service until construction is done. The 3D model scales up to stop at it's full height when it's done. Cool effect!

Today I could practice on texturing and I found a quick (and dirty) way to create texturized models. Here is the first attempt for the Command Center :
Command Center with textures

No comments:

Post a Comment